Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-27. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
Visual Basic TCP and UDP socket library client/server component. Features of the library include:
- Use to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords.
- Data and files can be encrypted and decrypted.
- Supports using session keys.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Use with the MarshallSoft AES Encryption Library for strong encryption/decryption.
- Create chat servers and clients.
- Create client/server file transfer programs.
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc,).
- Connect to a device by sending commands to its IP address.
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses.
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam.
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content.
- Send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Can specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Supports both TCP and UDP protocols.
- Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit Visual Basic 4.0 through Visual Basic 6.0.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Visual Basic through Visual Studio 2015.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic (version 7.0) has a file size of 1.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 154 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.